Respected. Dedicated. Honest.

A Personal Injury Claim Can Help You Move Forward After An Accident

A serious injury can uproot your life. You may no longer be able to work or complete daily activities as you once did. If another person’s mistake harms you in a motor vehicle accident or slip-and-fall, you can seek money to aid your recovery with a personal injury claim.

Kim, Lim & Partners, can be your advocate during this difficult time. Our lawyers have ample experience in personal injury law. You can trust our reputation and friendly service throughout the claims process.

Injury Claims Are Not Always Straightforward

The types of injury cases that our firm can help you with include:

  • Car and truck accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Premises liability cases, such as slip-and-fall accidents

The hospital bills, lost wages and other damages can add up quickly. However, insurance companies do not always honor valid claims after an accident. In some cases, an insurance company may deny the claim or offer insufficient compensation to cover the damages.

Therefore, working with a committed lawyer can give you the support you need for maximum recovery. We can take care of communicating with the insurer or other party for you. If they fail to offer a fair settlement, our team can also highlight your financial needs in trial.

A Track Record Of Successful Case Results

We can support you with our experienced and accomplished team. For example, partner Henry L. Kim has achieved multiple high-value awards and settlements for his clients, totaling over $60 million in compensation. Our results demonstrate how committed we are to the recovery of our clients.

Every claim has a unique potential value based on the damages – as well as unique potential obstacles. Let us address insurance problems and other complex legal issues to protect your interests.

Review Your Claim With A Skilled Lawyer

If you suffered an accident, it is vital to learn about your rights immediately. You have a limited amount of time, depending on the facts of your case, to seek compensation. Call 201-740-2953 to speak to us about the next step forward. Alternatively, email us to schedule a consultation.